- Invest thousands to get someone else to do it for you.
- Roll up your sleeves and do it yourself.
If you’d like to work with me over the next three weeks on this, the details are below.
- Sales Cycle – 98% of people who visit your website or find you via other means won’t book a meeting. If your marketing expert doesn’t have a plan for them, you’re playing hit or miss. Expensive.
- Complexity – Precision and detailed information might result in better advice, but 80% of what you know they do not need to know.
- Differentiation – If what you’re offering sounds pretty much the same as what everyone else is offering, then it’s not your marketing that’s bringing in the leads.
- Duning Kruger – We used to think people who didn’t know stuff worried about it, until two psychologists proved the exact opposite. All this talk about financial literacy is pointless unless they agree with you first.
- Language – Unless the stuff you’re talking about sounds like the problems they’re thinking about, they’ll assume you’re talking to someone else.