…but some of those pieces belong in different places.
- Some belong at the top of your funnel, designed to connect you with people who don’t know who you are.
- Some belong in the middle, to move people from “I know what you do” to “maybe you could help me…”
- Some belong at the bottom to accelerate the journey from “maybe I need advice” to “today!”
…and you just found out the pieces are actually for three different puzzles:
- One that’s about client referrals,
- One that’s about COIs and partnerships,
- One that’s all about digital marketing (because every practice is now an online business whether you’re involved or not)
…oh, and here comes the kicker.
It’s actually a 3D puzzle where some pieces are involved in more than one puzzle…
Confused? Don’t be. You only need two things:
- Just three focused marketing funnels and an understanding of how they work together,
- Clarity of which activities belong where and how they combine to create a pathway to a meeting with you.